JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well Washington has set a precedence for the rest of the countries anti gun crowd. I follow a class III dealer in Florida on Facebook. I have purchased some accessories from them. Florida now has an intiative to get people's signatures to ban all military style guns. I cut and pasted what he posted. Why is the 2nd amendment under attack so hard?

CALLING ALL FLORIDIANS! There is an ammendment to ban all "military style weapons" and literally DELETE Florida's 2nd amendment clause. This needs 766,000 signatures to appear on the ballot and already has over 100,000. Educate your friends an family and anyone you know who will be voting next year. This is a critical time for all of us and we can't sit back and watch our peers slowly dissolve all of our rights without understanding the repercussions.
Thanks to @photogenic_firearms for bringing this to light
Lets tag as many Florida gun pages as possible and spread the word!
@thepewpewchannel
@mod_k_armory
@keltecweapons
@floridagunshowsinc

You are seeing what years of indoctrination, no honest brokers in Media and what Polls promising free things will do to an uneducated electorate.

IMO, if enough of these things continue they will not like how fierce the pendulum will swing back.

Why is the 2nd amendment under attack so hard?

I think at least partly because of money. Sad truth is people are mostly apathetic on most issues but.... If you advertise something most will buy into it because diving deeper is harder then just expecting everyone to tell the truth.

And with all that money out there politicians want a piece of it.

Sad state of affairs, sadly most actions of tyranny never go well, those in power push and push until the damn breaks.
What is left is a country that has to now spend decades repairing its self.

Bosnia, Iraq, Vietnam, and a whole lot more just in the last hundred years have fallen and a revolt and civil unrest
occurred. The left seems clueless to the fact this wont end well. It never does.
The blue collar class majority, owns firearms, you remove them the country falls.

Here's an anecdotal story: My Sister in law needed help putting some furniture together, so I went over and helped her. We got talking about how crazy these politicians are, I stated that because she's always voted democrat and didn't want to ruffle feathers. She told me last night that she is done with the Democrat party and was moving to become an independent. We talked about why she felt that way, she said her breaking point was she felt they were coming after her guns and since the local politicians won't back the police to go after criminals she felt more need to defend herself. She also said some of her friends have been open minded enough to hear her out as well.

Needless to say, that made my day. I know times seem bleak at times with the 24 hour bash fest on our 2A rights...but people are waking up...and we need all the help we can get.

I think at least partly because of money. Sad truth is people are mostly apathetic on most issues but.... If you advertise something most will buy into it because diving deeper is harder then just expecting everyone to tell the truth.

And with all that money out there politicians want a piece of it.

Billy boy Clinton proved that theory. It all started with a phrase, "assault rifle". You tell the masses a big enough lie, enough times, it becomes the truth. That's called mass psychology.

It's about control. Controlling the masses. Once firearms are gone EVERYTHING will be easy to take in an extremely short time frame. "They" keep repeating it over and over. Same tune, different tune, doesn't matter. They keep repeating it. "They" report only the bad. Never the good. Unfortunately, the masses are starting to believe it.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it".

Lie1.jpg

Lie2.jpg

Well Washington has set a precedence for the rest of the countries anti gun crowd. I follow a class III dealer in Florida on Facebook. I have purchased some accessories from them. Florida now has an intiative to get people's signatures to ban all military style guns. I cut and pasted what he posted. Why is the 2nd amendment under attack so hard?

Figuratively speaking, the 2nd Amendment is an important center of industry for us. It's on the short list of high value political targets. The 2A is marked for destruction, to be targeted and bombed, repeatedly. Everywhere we live, work, and play is targeted: be it the NFL, the V8 engine, or straight rock-n-roll. And don't let the microbrew trend fool you either, beer sales are down nationally, overall.

This is a culture war, with ulterior motives. IMO, we've been inching towards a dominant feminine ethos in this country for a long time now. This is the result of gutting the middle class and shipping family wage jobs overseas.

Last Edited:
They said to "Educate your friends an family and anyone you know who will be voting next year". Which is a lie. The last thing they want is people educated on firearms. People open to facts would be running away, spaying themselves with disinfectants and gurgling mouth wash in disgust.

AND the subsequent AWB of 1994.
It actually goes back to the Gun Control act of 1968 and then the Hughes Amendment of 1986, that one was the most damaging and far reaching. If you take time to really look at who was behind the curtain with gun control it would surprise a lot of right leaning folks. We spend a lot of time blaming Clinton for LBJ and Reagan era creations. I actually tend to believe that the republican party from the 70's through the 90's wanted the guns out of the hands of the people to better control them. Now I tend to believe that it doesn't matter from the left or the right, that those in power want to keep people unarmed to retain that power absolutely. Currently our government is headed away from democracy while eroding our rights and blaming each other. They want to keep us common folk at each others throats until the time comes to pull the rug out from under us. This is true of not just the second amendment but of all of our rights. They want us all to be one issue voters and they want us to get distracted with scare tactics and talking heads in the media while they continue to take away from all of us.

"If I could say to Mr. And Mrs. America, 'Turn them all in,' I would." Not an exact Feinstein quote, but pretty good. In the phrase, "I support the 2nd Amendment, but..." Feinstein is the BUT.
Or the reverse; I support peaceful assembly, and with that in mind, every armed American shall be required to step outside locked and loaded when those 10 SERT guys show up to do Diane's confiscatin'....

"If I could say to Mr. And Mrs. America, 'Turn them all in,' I would." Not an exact Feinstein quote, but pretty good. In the phrase, "I support the 2nd Amendment, but..." Feinstein is the BUT.
Oh, that's close enough. Her Chinese masters want America disarmed and emasculated and she's working hard to make that happen.
May she fail and face eternal damnation for her treason.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top