JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mandatory service would have been a great idea in 1900.. these days it would just become another tool for Big Sister to use against us. It's worked for the Swiss for over 500 years

If you guys are so fearful about the way things are in America I encourage you to either make it better or leave. Despite her many struggles over the years, the U.S.A. is the greatest country on Earth because of people who thought positively, not negatively.

I think a lot of people who think we are still great are very young and have not much real history study under their belts. My ancestors literally bled and died to create this country and I am glad they are not here to see what we have allowed to happen to it

I am not going anywhere and as soon as some of you wake up and realize there's only one box of freedom left and we have to use it, we can get this show on the road

I just think that kids are stupid in general. I know that once I got out in the real world and started fending for myself and became self sufficient and got some wisdom that comes from experience my beliefs became drasticly more conservative. Alot of these kids will come around but there is always the ones who are dumb for life.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top