JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There have been a few threads in which bullpups were mentioned, a few photos, etc. But not Bullpup showcase and bragging thread yet. So let's see 'em! Any and all of them from a .22s to grenade launchers and beyond.

First, a definition from Wiki:

"Bullpups are firearm configurations in which the action is located behind the trigger group and alongside the shooter's face, so there is no additional space for the buttstock as in conventional designs. This permits a shorter firearm length for the same barrel length for improved maneuverability, and reduces weight."

Let the show begin...

View attachment 195599

My FN/FS2000

Here are mine... :)

1-1-11007.jpg
STG-556.jpg

Stmcelroy, did you add the "tri-rail" on your MSAR? Ive thought about adding just a standard side rail without changing out the fold down front grip.

It's not a "tri-rail" but it is a extended rail that takes the place of the front grip.

I like the solid feel of the grip when it's attached to the rail, over the wobbly factory folding grip.;)

so whats the OAL of that RFB? Since the MSAR is 27" with a 16" barrel.

My MSAR E4 with FSG Halon flash hider measures 28-1/8" OAL, it probably gained a 1/4" or so with the addition of the flash hider. 27" is probably just a rounded off approximation.

The RFB as it sits measures 26-5/8" with the A2 flash hider. I'll probably swap the A2 for something a little more efficient, so it will probably be 28" by the time i'm done.

Still to gain 2" of barrel and be the same or shorter than a 16" gun has to be a good thing.:D

I have two PS90s. My first, I have owned for 4 years now. I then bought an MSAR in Dec 2009. But, I sold it this past summer, and I bought a second PS90. The 2nd one stays stock, so it is my battery free carbine.

I like the PS90 platform much better than the MSAR. The PS90 is like 1000% reliable (you hardly EVER read of any feeding issues with one). The MSAR company is having a lot of issues (as per the comments going on for the past year) and parts are hard to get. And, after having to take out the barrel to clear a jam two times, I decided it wasn't for me. So, I picked up the 2nd PS90.

Since I have tons of gear, mags and ammo for the first one, it was a no brainer.

They are set up completely different too - so it's almost like having two totally seperate weapon systems, instead of 2 of the same gun...

View attachment 194210

View attachment 194211

I have two PS90s. My first, I have owned for 4 years now. I then bought an MSAR in Dec 2009. But, I sold it this past summer, and I bought a second PS90. The 2nd one stays stock, so it is my battery free carbine.

I like the PS90 platform much better than the MSAR. The PS90 is like 1000% reliable (you hardly EVER read of any feeding issues with one). The MSAR company is having a lot of issues (as per the comments going on for the past year) and parts are hard to get. And, after having to take out the barrel to clear a jam two times, I decided it wasn't for me. So, I picked up the 2nd PS90.

Since I have tons of gear, mags and ammo for the first one, it was a no brainer.

They are set up completely different too - so it's almost like having two totally seperate weapon systems, instead of 2 of the same gun...

View attachment 194208

View attachment 194209

Nice.

I'm starting to really miss my PS90, might have to start scheming about how to replace it.....

IT is really a cool little gun.

My stock one has the black ringed sight. I was surprised at how good a group I could shoot with it at 50 yards - shooting at a black target with a black circle in the middle. I basically covered the black dot on the target with the black center dot of the stock sight. I expected that my results would not be too good - but they were great.

I still prefer the EOtech for speed and close quarters. But otherwise, the black ringed sight is nice. MUCH, MUCH better than the white ringed optic that the PS90 was first released with.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top