JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interesting posting by the Oregon Washington County Sheriff dept.

Their intro reads: If the Sheriff's Office could share training with every citizen today, it would be to teach the Five Phases of the Active Shooter. Police nationwide have had this training, and it is time for all citizens to have the same awareness.

http://www.co.washington.or.us/Sheriff/News/upload/The-5-Stages-of-an-Active-Shooter-2.pdf

The Sheriff's dept also points citizens to an interesting Run, Hide Fight video. FYI, the Run, Hide Fight video has some graphic portions.

RUN. HIDE. FIGHT. Surviving an Active Shooter Event - English - YouTube

Usually this stuff is a load of junk, but this is actually pretty good advice for your average person. If this sticks with a couple of people, at least someone can tell us what happened.

I was also interested by the final comment, and I paraphrase, if you decide to use force, don't hold back. I wonder if that's a nod to the CHL folks out there as much as to the chair and fire extinguisher weilding crowd ( a little hard to carry a chair concealed and also illegal in CA)

Glad to see that at least they are expecting you to act and not be a victim.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top