JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw that! They're out of stock at the moment and didn't have a price on it, its $250 for upper/barrel and shipping?

That's just the barrel and bolt. You would need the bolt carrier and upper but that is all standard and can be swapped out easily.

So if you get a rifle length upper in 5.56 to start on or practice with, you can swap in the 224V barrel and bolt when you are ready.

Also, I was in my LGS today and saw a complete Radical Arms 22" 224V rifle for $650. Not a bad deal either for the full set up. Might be slightly cheaper online somewhere but add in shipping/transfer BS and it will likely be about the same. Here is the link from radicals site for $580.

RF 22'' 224 Valkyrie Complete Rifle with 15'' MHR
$590 is a heckuva deal if you don't mind the wait, $650 isn't bad either. Where were you, Impact Guns?

Thank you for all the great info and tips, i am what you'd call a green hand at this AR stuff but have been doing a lot of research and listening to the folks on this sight, which have all been very helpful. I believe I understand what it takes to build the .224 valk AR 15 im just worried id be way over my head for my basic knowledge of the AR platform and Valkyrie. Im still not sure if ill do the .223/5.56 or .224 but i am very interested in this Valkyrie. Do you know why the 60 and 90 grains are over a dollar a shot and the 75 grain is about $.55 a shot? Also if i were to go the .224 route does an 18" barrel defeat the purpose of the Valk or do you need at least a 20" barrel?

Bigger bullets are less in demand and just have more lead which costs. Get the longest barrel you can get to push it out at best velocity.

My buddy at work just bought the Savage MSR15 Valkyrie. It's super cool but that round is so new I would be hesitant to adopt it until it catches on. I think right now only federal even manufactures the round.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top