JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
C'mon, peoples!!!
Anyone who posts here regularly and hasn't donated yet needs to get on the stick!!
You know who you are...

Threw a couple more bucks into the pot.

Lots of cool prizes this time, I can't wait to see who wins! :)

:s0160:

Just extended my Platinum membership.
It was gonna expire at the end of this month. But this way, it gets added to the fundraiser's goal.

LET'S GO, PEOPLE! Time's a-wastin'...

Only one day left to support Northwest Firearms and enter to win one of 12 prizes valued at over $1,975!

As of this morning there are only 248 total giveaway entries, which means odds of winning are exceptional! Not only do those who donate help keep this site online, thanks to generous donations from our Supporting Vendors we have one of the largest prize pools ever! Higher supporter levels receive more online entries, so now is a great time to upgrade your membership. We're 90% of the way to our goal, I think we can do it!

Donate Now

Once you donate be sure to head over to the giveaway page and scroll to the bottom to enter the giveaway. Don't wait! The entry deadline is 6pm sharp tomorrow, March 26th, 2020. We'll be drawing the winners at 7pm.

To those of you who've already donated, we really appreciate the support. If you've donated and don't see Supporting Member status on your account or if you're having trouble entering the giveaway please reply to this conversation as soon as possible so we can help.

Lastly, I'd like to remind everyone to please, please support our Supporting Vendors -- think of them first before making a purchase. Click their banners at the top and bottom of the page and check them out. Without them and you this site wouldn't be here.

A huge thank you to the businesses that donated to this giveaway! Take a minute and visit Highline Firearms, Defensive Arts Center, Ben Edman, Primary Arms, XProducts, and Cerberus Training Group.

Cheers,
Joe Link

:s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:
I just *knew* that some huge bold red italic font would break the iron will of some people here... :)

And see? Now you have that sweet Bronze banner under your name. Don't you feel awesome right about now?

Bronze membership is 8.5 cents a day, Silver is 17 cents a day.

A question worth asking yourself:
If everyone donated as much as I did what would the health of NWFA be?

I think my memberships work out to about $1.48/day. You can't wipe your butt for that price in this crisis!

Well, I know we're some pretty awesome people here, but "Almighty"? Wow... :eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top