JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There have been multiple reminders in this thread along with a convo from Joe Link to everyone.
Unfortunately I never saw this thread until today and the reminder I got came during the day when I am at work....
Just saying it's easier to miss than one might think, even when being active on the site. I believe I am in that camp. I had 4 possible entries (that I "paid" for) that weren't really entries.

That sucks.

Required by law, unfortunately :(

I tried to let everyone know as best I could.

Unfortunately I never saw this thread until today and the reminder I got came during the day when I am at work....
Just saying it's easier to miss than one might think, even when being active on the site. I believe I am in that camp. I had 4 possible entries (that I "paid" for) that weren't really entries.

That sucks.

Joe and the mods did everything they could to get the message out there. I'm sorry some didn't see them. :(

That sucks.
I feel ya buddy. I thought I read through everything and paid close attention. I just didn't see that there was another step. Like I said in my reply I'm happy to support the site, but I'll admit it did sting a bit. I'll just try to pay even more attention next time. :-D

tick tock tick tock... it better hurry
Watch tapping.gif

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top