JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There have been multiple reminders in this thread along with a convo from Joe Link to everyone.
Unfortunately I never saw this thread until today and the reminder I got came during the day when I am at work....
Just saying it's easier to miss than one might think, even when being active on the site. I believe I am in that camp. I had 4 possible entries (that I "paid" for) that weren't really entries.

That sucks.

Required by law, unfortunately :(

I tried to let everyone know as best I could.

Unfortunately I never saw this thread until today and the reminder I got came during the day when I am at work....
Just saying it's easier to miss than one might think, even when being active on the site. I believe I am in that camp. I had 4 possible entries (that I "paid" for) that weren't really entries.

That sucks.

Joe and the mods did everything they could to get the message out there. I'm sorry some didn't see them. :(

That sucks.
I feel ya buddy. I thought I read through everything and paid close attention. I just didn't see that there was another step. Like I said in my reply I'm happy to support the site, but I'll admit it did sting a bit. I'll just try to pay even more attention next time. :-D

tick tock tick tock... it better hurry
Watch tapping.gif

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews