JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just sent this out to our current Supporting Members, but just in case anyone is having issues or missed it, I'm posting it here.

Tonight is the night! :s0115:

We'll be drawing for the winners of the Northwest Firearms 2020 Fall Fundraiser this evening at at 7pm sharp! I'm sending this reminder to those who have donated to make sure you've entered the giveaway for your chance to win.

If you haven't filled out the form at the bottom of the giveaway page, you have not entered the giveaway. You have less than one hour to enter.

Entering is simple:

1. Go to the Giveaway Page.
  2. Scroll down to the bottom, past the rules.
  3. Note the line "You have __ entries remaining".
  4. Enter that number into the box
  5. Agree to the rules and click the button.
Those of you who entered early but have upgraded or made additional donations may have additional entries. I highly recommend everyone double check to make sure they don't have any additional entries available. When you've used all your entries you should see "You have submitted the maximum number of entries for your supporter level".

I've said it before, but I'll never miss an opportunity to say it again: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT :s0155:

Feel free to reply here if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Joe Link

Another reminder to everyone, once the giveaway is drawn it takes me a few minutes to update the giveaway page with the winners. The Giveaway Page will be updated ASAP with the names of the winners next to the prizes they've won :s0155:

The winners have been posted!

Congrats to those who won, I'll be in touch :)

Thanks again to all who participated!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads