JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We did it guys, we hit the goal!!! Thank you all so much!

Those who are having issues entering, please start a conversation with me and we'll get you squared away :s0155:

Can't wait to see who wins :)

It's great to see we "Broke The Meter" again for this year's Fall Fundraiser.

Thanks to all who have contributed and for those of you who haven't yet I would encourage you to do so. Support this great site!

.jpg

Just re-upped my Gold membership for another year. That's five (5!!!) entries to the giveaway, baby! :s0084:

PS: @Joe Link It seems that the site is once again taking my MasterCard. Dunno what the problem was earlier with it when I had to use my debit card, but I just extended and it appears that I was automatically entered in the giveaway. Is that possible, given that everything I see is that I'm supposed to manually enter...? o_O

Just re-upped my Gold membership for another year. That's five (5!!!) entries to the giveaway, baby! :s0084:

PS: @Joe Link It seems that the site is once again taking my MasterCard. Dunno what the problem was earlier with it when I had to use my debit card, but I just extended and it appears that I was automatically entered in the giveaway. Is that possible, given that everything I see is that I'm supposed to manually enter...? o_O
Scroll to the bottom of this page and make sure it says you entered.

Scroll to the bottom of this page and make sure it says you entered.
I assume that I am entered, cuz I see this:
Giveaway.JPG
Thing is, I never clicked on anything to enter other than extending my membership. Last time, I recall having to manually enter. It was automatic this time around. Weird... o_O

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top