JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not know who my benefactor is but I wanted to say Thank-You, for the membership upgrade and let them know that it was a really nice surprise to get the notification about it.

It means an awful lot to me to have received it:):s0155: and I am deeply honored.

Sweet prizes, that Extar would be a hoot. :)

Mine is one of two guns (out of a lot) that always seem to make it into my range bag. It's near the top of my list and everyone who shoots mine loves it, which is why we've been giving them away :)

We're halfway through the 2019 NWFA Fall Fundraiser.

If you've yet to become a supporting member, we ask that you consider it or gift someone a supporting member badge. The site's existence depends on our generous members.

Thank you for your consideration.

We're halfway through the 2019 NWFA Fall Fundraiser.

If you've yet to become a supporting member, we ask that you consider it or gift someone a supporting member badge. The site's existence depends on our generous members.

Thank you for your consideration.

^. To those that are considering donating, think of how much information is available and the platform to discuss and organize to defend our rights. And, let's be honest, the entertainment value with laughs a'plenty. If that isn't worth a few cents a day, then I don't know what is. Thanks to all contributing. :)

I want to let everyone who's donated, this time and in the past, how much we truly appreciate it. I feel like a televangelist every time I have to send one of these mass messages out, but it's the absolute truth; we rely on you guys to keep the light on around here.

Unfortunately, we're only 34% of the way to our goal with nine days to go :(

Agreed, it is the greatest firearms forum in the interwebs, added to my membership to help out. Folks, let's break the meter for JoeLink, let's keep the great momentum we've had in the past, going now...

Sacrifice a few boxes of ammo to support this great forum.

Anyone interested in a couple of boxes (20) of Winchester 147 grain Black Talons. I was wanting to put these up for an auction, but don't know how. Guaranteed to go bang - they were my Dad's. Let me know if there are any collectors out there or if I should just list them in the classifieds with proceeds going to NWFA. I am cash low right now and my Federal rebates won't be here for at least a month. This is the best support that I can come up with right now. Two boxes should bring in at least $80 to $100. (check gunbroker). Thanks.

Last Edited:
Took care of some memberships for some members as well as upgrading mine. Might as well give some chances to win to others seein as how I'm ineligible.........:(

The Extar that I won two years ago is a lot of fun. I would never have bought one on my own, but now that I have it, I don't know how I could have lived without it. It goes with me on every shoot.
I so want to pull the trigger, but want the 10mm that's projected.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top