JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That's OK... there's some folks over on 4-Chan that are pretty good at doing what they believe in, too.... they'll appreciate the red meat.

View attachment 742892

dude, threatening to unleash the weaponized autism that is 4chan for the purposes of doxxing a member is beyond not being excellent. It's fine to disagree and argue, but doxxing another member is ridiculous.

Also, aren't you a little old to be hanging around 4chan?

dude, threatening to unleash the weaponized autism that is 4chan for the purposes of doxxing a member is beyond not being excellent. It's fine to disagree and argue, but doxxing another member is ridiculous.

Also, aren't you a little old to be hanging around 4chan?

Tell it to the jailhouse lawyers looking to find out we're Kyle in Kenosha is being held....its time you leftist ANTIFA jerks start looking over YOUR shoulders.

no peace, no justice.

The abyss is staring back at you.

FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD!

Last Edited:
Tell it to the jailhouse lawyers looking to find out we're Kyle in Kenosha is being held....its time you leftist ANTIFA jerks start looking over YOUR shoulders.

no peace, no justice.

FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD!

lol, I'm not worried about any MAGA folks coming up behind me, or should I be? I guess that depends on whether that was advice or a threat. Regardless, be excellent to each other. I know rules are hard, but if you can read that one book you quote so often towards me, you can probably read them. If not, there are probably social services that can assist you.

Comprehension, on the other hand....

lol, I'm not worried about any MAGA folks coming up behind me, or should I be? I guess that depends on whether that was advice or a threat. Regardless, be excellent to each other. I know rules are hard, but if you can read that one book you quote so often towards me, you can probably read them. If not, there are probably social services that can assist you.

Comprehension, on the other hand....

B801CC85-FB48-405E-8D55-5D85501EFFDD.gif

These arse hats want to wage war on American citizens, then war they shall have. o_O

well, so far a 17 year old dough boy and a 48 year old druggie felon are leading the charges for their respective sides... which seems entirely appropriate to me. Not sure that's a war worth signing up for.

Aww c'mon, old Aaron likely means well. I think he is probably part of the majority of the movement that have taken things at face value and not yet scraped below the surface to see what is really at hand. If I had to guess i would say that the entire BLM movement is 5% marxist revolutionaries, 5% violent anarchists and 90% people who are just drinking the Trump racist/cops racist flavored kool aid. If I actually believed their narrative I would be outraged as well.

Back on topic, I sure hope little Kyle gets those charges dropped. He was certainly trying to do what he thought was right and from what I've seen so far I'd say his only crime was putting out the dumpster fire that the rioters set ablaze.

But I'm just a dumb guy, what the heck do i know.

Can we even call it doxxing when the dude uses his real name as his user name? Which for the record is probably rule number one in regards to internet opsec.

im pretty much with @Stomper on this though. I for one, am tired of taking the morally superior path as I watch the American way of life get greedily and enthusiastically washed down the toilet by these "mostly peaceful protesters".

Free Kyle!

Can we even call it doxxing when the dude uses his real name as his user name? Which for the record is probably rule number one in regards to internet opsec.

im pretty much with @Stomper on this though. I for one, am tired of taking the morally superior path as I watch the American way of life get greedily and enthusiastically washed down the toilet by these "mostly peaceful protesters".

Free Kyle!
If you want to stay one step ahead you would just an erroneous and very common name such as Jason Brown.

Free Kyle!

considering how stompers post even included family member names, who have nothing to do with this thread... yes, it is. That right there is digging up personal information, and publicly spreading it. Also, if you are aware of the extent that 4chan can doxx to, again, yes it is.

The sister of the accused portland shooter was doxxed and her whole family was threatened by phone if they didn't turn the guy in... a guy who they've been estranged from for years, and have nothing to do with. Doxxing folks, and their families can be very dangerous, and its slightly hard to believe that this forum is letting that go, but not at all hard to believe that some people find it funny.

I could care less if yall want to talk about defending this and that from rioters and such, but threats to doxx folks and their families can get out of hand really fast.

A 17yr old 'doughboy' handed three LARPERs their @zz on a silver platter. Imagine well trained quiet non-'doughboys' with plan-A/B/C/D/E... fully intact. It's coming you way LARPER

considering how stompers post even included family member names, who have nothing to do with this thread... yes, it is. That right there is digging up personal information, and publicly spreading it. Also, if you are aware of the extent that 4chan can doxx to, again, yes it is.

The sister of the accused portland shooter was doxxed and her whole family was threatened by phone if they didn't turn the guy in... a guy who they've been estranged from for years, and have nothing to do with. Doxxing folks, and their families can be very dangerous, and its slightly hard to believe that this forum is letting that go, but not at all hard to believe that some people find it funny.

I could care less if yall want to talk about defending this and that from rioters and such, but threats to doxx folks and their families can get out of hand really fast.

You've announced multiple times you that you support and even help train ANTIFA...

When your very own tactics are used against you, you cry yourselves the victims....

What about Rand Paul's wife getting mobbed the other day?

What about the attempted mob action on the SPD Chief of Police's family home? (Thankfully the neighbors repelled them)

What about Tucker Carlson's wife & home getting doxxed & mobbed?

What about multitude of reporter's who don't "tow the party line" having their homes doxxed & mobbed?

What about the McCloskey's being doxxed and continually being threatened?

What about all the BLM A-holes marching down residential streets in the middle of the night screaming, "WAKE UP MOTHER PHUCKERS" and shining lights into their windows.

Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.

-Friedrich W. Nietzsche

You ignorant reprobates wanted this war, you reprobates started this war.... keep going and you shall well & truly have it.

Hey mang, even reprobate antifuLARPErs need companionship
669D14BF-E5F4-47D0-8420-52A09462D07E.jpeg
...just another dead eye douchbag...as Jessie Pinkman would say

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews