JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well, since a DA is an elected position, its clear that person made politically motivated decisions based on the charges. The video evidence shows a text book case for the justified use of deadly force. So I am thinking he pleads guilty to violating the curfew, unlawful possession of a firearm, and maybe the reckless endangerment. Now if he had been chasing the other guys instead of trying to flee, then it would be different.

He looks like he's on the phone, walks back to short-round and looks around that corner, sees something, and takes off.

So, we are to ASSUME that what he saw was the police to run towards??? I think I'll wait for him to splain it rather than assuming when there is no video evidence that can explain what he was thinking.

Actually if you watch the vid of the first shooting, there is nobody chasing him when he decided to run. He was on the phone saying he just killed somebody. Don't know why that happened, But it's all fruit of bad judgement.
You have watched edited video of the first shooting. He was being pursued by the loudmouth, who threw an as yet unidentified object at him. There are also reports that one of the rioters fired a handgun prior to his firing. But you can clearly see he was being pursued in this vid:

We all know that if you pick a fight, you can't claim self-defense.

If you've only seen video of this kid shooting the two attackers, then you're missing out on a lot of context.

Too many unknowns about the first altercation and first shooting. But two things don't sit well with me, regardless of those unknowns: that he crossed state lines to LARP and that he returned home without turning himself into the local police (so that all this crap could get worked out).

NY Times did a review -- it looks like SD to me from the get go. He was being chased by a group, one person in that group shot a pistol into the air, Kyle turned around, the child rapist bald dude lunged at him from close range, Kyle shot him then runs around the car while other gunfire can be heard. I bet the NYT reporters were crying in their beers when they figured it out:

The tweet thread with videos:
As for being young with a firearm and such, he very well may face consequences for that but that is a SEPARATE crime, not a related one. I do agree he didn't need to be there -- wrote a long post about it too -- https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...und-to-avoid-them.334277/page-47#post-2668226 -- but that's probably true of half or more self-defense shootings and it doesn't change the fact that it was SD.

You have watched edited video of the first shooting. He was being pursued by the loudmouth, who threw an as yet unidentified object at him. There are also reports that one of the rioters fired a handgun prior to his firing. But you can clearly see he was being pursued in this vid:

OK. I see the one guy throw an object at somebody that is highlighted with a box that is being pursued, can't see who is who. However, AFTER the shooting (if that was loudmouth), when he turns and runs, I still don't see anybody pursuing him.

Well, since a DA is an elected position, its clear that person made politically motivated decisions based on the charges. The video evidence shows a text book case for the justified use of deadly force. So I am thinking he pleads guilty to violating the curfew, unlawful possession of a firearm, and maybe the reckless endangerment. Now if he had been chasing the other guys instead of trying to flee, then it would be different.
Except he broke the law before he even pulled the trigger, so a felony is a felony, right? He was already in violation of the law when he showed up, in another state, with a bunch of larpers.

OK. I see the one guy throw an object at somebody that is highlighted with a box that is being pursued, can't see who is who. However, AFTER the shooting (if that was loudmouth), when he turns and runs, I still don't see anybody pursuing him.

He got pursued after he turned to run toward the cops. You can hear someone point him out, then they all run after him. You can see the emergency lights throughout, leading me to believe that's where he was going.

Understood. Maybe more video will show up. Everybody's got a camera these days.

He got pursued after he turned to run toward the cops. You can hear someone point him out, then they all run after him. You can see the emergency lights throughout, leading me to believe that's where he was going.

That was later. When he first turns to run, there is nothing.

"he makes a hasty confession, as people trh to keep dipschit alive, kyle turns and runs down the street". Thats when you see cops and people call him out, yadda yadda, two azz-hats get shot

Zactly, he turned and ran before he was pointed out and pursued in the second vid. What I don't know is the time lapse between the two vids.

Nope, he shot the first short loudmouth ghetto wannabe, got on the phone, and then ran toward the police. Someone yells, "hey, that guy shot someone!" and they give chase. He goes to the ground, dude tries to kick him and gets shot at. Then he shoots skateboard dude, them the guy with the gun in the elbow. He then gets back up and runs to the five police vehicles at the intersection.

And the skateboard dude was on him either hitting him with the board or smashing him into the pavement with it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads