Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

That's a big "oops" for a Democrat

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Fourth District Dem candidate reportedly pulls offensive shotgun ad

A Yakima Democratic congressional candidate reportedly pulled an advertisement over the weekend that showed him firing a shotgun at an elephant-shaped piñata that even drew criticism from the group founded by former Democrat Congresswoman Gabrielle “Gabby” Giffords of Arizona for being “irresponsible and offensive,” according to Newsday.

http://www.examiner.com/article/fourth-district-dem-candidate-reportedly-pulls-offensive-shotgun-ad

2. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

Could you imagine the outrage if a Repub had done that? You know Eric "I've got a Platinum Race Card and know how to use it" Holder would launch a Federal Investigation,,,

3. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

I just wonder if he was tryin to attract the uninformed gun owners votes:confused:.

4. Bacchus

Bacchus The Republic Active Member

He didn't plan ahead. I'll bet donkey piñatas are a lot easier to come by.

5. 1337BaldEagle

1337BaldEagle Earth Active Member

I don't find that offensive at all, though I'm not a republican. I wouldn't be offended if someone shot up a porcupine pinata, or any of them for that matter. I don't take it as a threat. Those that are offended are over sensitive.

Eagle

6. Bacchus

Bacchus The Republic Active Member

I don't either, but I do resent the inequity of the media and present "administration," as indicated previously: