JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hunting? Income equality? Are you nuts?

The single most important reason for gun ownership in this country is that even dim bulbs have finally begun to see the light about this imposter President and his march towards a totalitarian regime.....That's why people that have never owned a gun in their lives are lining up to buy AK/AR rifles.

Here see....

MT, maybe I've not had enough coffee yet this morning, and I certainly don't want to argue, but I don't understand....

From my personal experience, and I consider myself very experienced with the firearms community, I have never, ever heard of anyone who wants to buy a gun because they are getting the short end of the stick financially. I would question that persons motives if that were a reason.
As far as an "unknown future" I tend to agree with you, but only because people that have experienced all the false "Hope and Change" and the possibility of Clinton 2.0 in the White House scares the hell out of people.

Am I getting warmer?

Those people didn't have problems accepting aid from China in the form of stimulus... It is time for the hypocrites and the voters who wanted "change" to accept some blame as well. To blame all this on any President is a sign of ignorance.

And no, I didn't vote for him.

I'm a business owner and have been for quite some time.
I have zero control over how the US under Obama handled the debt situation. So am I a hypocrite? My business is debt free, and if I ran it like the government, I'd be out of business.....pretty simple. Obama himself is quoted as raising the debt ceiling is "evil" yet its become a hobby of his now that he is President. Don't confuse the actions of a few that are drunk with power and pulling the strings as the decisions made by the people....

simon99,

It appears that we may see the same problem but from different perspectives. Probably due to our life experiences.

Income inequality causes people to feel like there is no hope for them to climb to the next level. They search for answers and start blaming the man at the top (and the one who is on the TV all the time). :s0114:

I've never felt that way....I take personal responsibility for my actions as well as my finances.

People that complain about income equality are usually the same people that are milking the system.

I can't tell you if you are a hypocrite and it isn't my business if you are. My thinking... the people should have accepted the stimulus about the same as they are accepting the current health care enrollment. People are the government... we put these lame @##s in office. I think you and I stand on the same ground we just got here from a different path.

I think I see where you're coming from.

The big difference between the stimulus and O-care is that, and I'm not saying its right, businesses, real estate and industry were folding like cheap suits.....so the "people" looked at the stimulus as a lesser of two evils. Its still a crappy deal, but from the top to the bottom, people allowed it to slide, again, not saying its right.

Now, O-Care - ....this signature piece of legislation that bad Barrys name all over it was a train wreck from its inception. No one, except the bottom dwellers that milk the system , wanted it yet it was rammed down our throats by this administration. The government can't run the country like a business, as obviously noted above, but they actually think they can manage your health care effectively? ( shudder)

You are a man with a morals and a conscience. Wish there were more of you.

Oh my... I could go on for hours on subsidy, welfare and "socioeconomics"... Every time I purchase a 1/2 gallon of milk, I am taking advantage of a welfare subsidy. Milk price is controlled. I have some VA health coverage (which is welfare) for a bit but I am not drying up "systems teat."

MT

Thanks MT...

I owe it all to my parents. Hard work still pays off in this country and those with ambition can still get ahead.

I don't think it matters who the President is... I think that it will continue to grow as long as there is excessive income inequality and there are people who fear an unknown future.

Great lib talking point that have nothing to do with gun and is all BS anyway. This is just for people that have no brains or drive to make it on there own alone with mommy and daddy gov Must be the reason the left has halted job growth.

I hope your argument was input via phone....
Read through the thread... maybe you will understand my statement. If your only experience with the term "income inequality" was obtained by reading/watching the news I understand why you are having trouble with the concept.

False hope, discontent, fear.... protection = firearm.

I have done my best to help, you will have to do the rest.

MT

We just see it differently. False Hope (Lying Gov.), Discontent (destructive Liberal Policies and loss of liberty) = Pissed off Americans arming themselves from tyranny. How convenient that the obammy comes out as a distraction of income inequality that he has created and expanded under his watch to distract from the death panels. By the way I am not the one having trouble with the concept you seem to enjoy saying things you know will be misunderstood by others you so you can enjoy correcting everyone Its a pattern in many of your posts. I would say that illness may not be covered under obammycare but you can certainly check especially if you are having trouble with the concept. I have done my best to clarify the rest is up to you :s0114:

The single most important reason for gun ownership in this country is that even dim bulbs have finally begun to see the light about this imposter President and his march towards a totalitarian regime.....That's why people that have never owned a gun in their lives are lining up to buy AK/AR rifles.

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

I'll do ya one better.
I would say it because they understand better,how this chump is just a puppet and there are even worse people behind the curtain.
If we don't arm ourselves, we will be run over by these ubber rich thugs

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top