JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
still available!!! i took it up to the mountains last week...found some frozen puddles....good way to burn 300+rds

Is the factory trigger group plastic or metal? Is the rotary 10rd factory mag included? Is the 25rd mag a plastic lip mag or metal lip? Are you the original owner? Is the bullpup stock missing anything, screws, sights, broken, cracked, chipped? What is the condition of the reciever? Are you the person who installed the bullpup stock?

Is the factory trigger group plastic or metal? Is the rotary 10rd factory mag included? Is the 25rd mag a plastic lip mag or metal lip? Are you the original owner? Is the bullpup stock missing anything, screws, sights, broken, cracked, chipped? What is the condition of the reciever? Are you the person who installed the bullpup stock?

comes with a butler creek 25rd hot lips mag, i can include a factory 10rd or a steel lip 25rd mag or all three...i did not install this aftermarket stock... all i know is it shoots great and is fun as heck....hope that helps

I shall pay $50.89 for the stock alone. this offer will expire on sunrise fort day here after. Good day.

how bout you buy my setup...talk me down to $250...then you keep the extra stock then sell it off for $250...now you earned yourself a free stock...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top