Reactions
Would you sell it in stock form? I'm not a big fan of the bull pup look. I have an ad with some ar lowers up for trade. Thanks

Reactions
still available!!! i took it up to the mountains last week...found some frozen puddles....good way to burn 300+rds

Reactions
Is the factory trigger group plastic or metal? Is the rotary 10rd factory mag included? Is the 25rd mag a plastic lip mag or metal lip? Are you the original owner? Is the bullpup stock missing anything, screws, sights, broken, cracked, chipped? What is the condition of the reciever? Are you the person who installed the bullpup stock?

Reactions
Is the factory trigger group plastic or metal? Is the rotary 10rd factory mag included? Is the 25rd mag a plastic lip mag or metal lip? Are you the original owner? Is the bullpup stock missing anything, screws, sights, broken, cracked, chipped? What is the condition of the reciever? Are you the person who installed the bullpup stock?

comes with a butler creek 25rd hot lips mag, i can include a factory 10rd or a steel lip 25rd mag or all three...i did not install this aftermarket stock... all i know is it shoots great and is fun as heck....hope that helps

Reactions
i gotta sell a few guns i have a m92 and a mini mac that i want...or some six lug unit hubs

Upcoming Events

Rickreall Winter Gun Show December 10th & 11th
Rickreall, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top