JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good or Bad

https://www.eatthis.com/worst-thanksgiving-sides/?utm_source=join1440&utm_medium=email

My worst
Green Bean Casserole
From the 1950's - canned green beans. Canned cream of mushroom soup. Horrible dish.
You can make a new fresh version now, as beans are available, fresh.

My first wife's family has an Oyster Casserole which I always refused.

Best
We will now serve Rib Eye, or Prime Rib as there are no children, nor big gatherings.

See Also:

We're not really big on turkey around here, so thanksgiving is ham with spicy-bacon-beet-onion relish, perogies, and holopchi ... and pie... lots of pie!:)

Last Edited:
no pumpkin pie this year...
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Why... why, that's...
Blasphemy.jpg

:s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:
BTW, love your new Spin B avatar!
Spin B baby, not a bad FOB to work at unlike the @hit stain that was Salarno or Shank West OMG, I was working there with Task Force Geronimo , always ran out of power and always never had enough water, I used to wash with bottled water lololol, I wonder what that cost uncle sam...gawd it seems like a 100 years ago, and we are still there, it boggles my mind..have a great Thanksgiving dude.

Seeing this for Thanksgiving always reminds me of a local tragedy that occured years ago. A poor mother wanted to do her best to provide some type of Thanksgiving for her children (don't recall how many she had, but obviously, at least one). So, she sent her teenage-ish son to the store to buy a few Swanson Turkey TV dinners. He got upset so decided the best recourse was to shoot and kill her. Breaks my heart as a parent in so many ways.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top