JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
photo-1.jpg

very nice i have a 270 wsm in a browning xbolt the 130 seems to work like a charm great round i have worked up loads with the magpro in the 140gn 67.5 gns of powder nosler accubond
I shot my deer with the 130gn hornady sp with 72.5gns of magpro it did a great job. If you see the other yote on this page it was turned inside out by a factory loaded winchester 150gn combined tech. bullet it was a litle messy.
I love the wsm I have shot coyotes out to 500 yards and the results are all the same wsm wins every time. :cool:

Nice dogs JAYROD9528 :s0155:
Did you call them in ?

Yes, we (my brother inlaw and I) use the primos power dog and the primos mouth calls together and have got very good results. We use the cotton tail distress and the woodpecker distress. Kind of funny the woodpecker distress works so good since we dont have any around here. We have not been skunked all year he is sitting at six and I have three. We have some great private land to hunt on lots of acres of non farmed sage brush to hunt. We don't get to go out as much as we want but, every time we go we get at least one. We shoot at anywhere from 20yards out to 600yards we take what they give us.:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top