Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Thanksgiving Cheer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sgt Nambu, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Enjoy the day!

2. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving from us as well
    May God guide and Protect our Nation.

Sgt Nambu and (deleted member) like this.
  3. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Back 'atcha.

4. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

And to all, a good nights rest before the Black Friday mayhem ensues!:thumbup:

5. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

Happy thanksgiving to each and everyone (even the folks I disagree with almost all the time)
    Enjoy the day and eat way to much

6. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

The same to all of you. The little lady is getting the turkey in the oven as I type this. Fresh cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes from raw taters, gravy, fresh steamed green beans. She's also baking a cherry pie from frozen tart cherries. MMM

Sgt Nambu and (deleted member) like this.
  7. timac

timac Loading Magazines! Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless to all.

skydiver and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I hate Thanksgiving and the BS story behind it (wow-surprise!! LOL), but somehow I got buffaloed into not one, but two separate TG gatherings/dinners started at 2. Bleech. I guess people really desired a smartass/crude/comic type to jazz up the party.

I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things.

[video=youtube;u6JxhCUgLbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6JxhCUgLbY[/video]

9. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

The story as told today is indeed total BS.. the colonists were at war with the indians and way back in the beginning they did not celebrate anything like the current Thanksgiving, and certainly not outside in November with indians who were murdering, raping and burning them out. Burt, it's just a nice American tradition of family, friends and giving thanks for all our Maker has given us, even in these days of evil (yeah, I know)

10. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Cool Blitzkrieg, have a good one! I am actually very light-hearted and humorous about the whole thing. Life is too short to object and stomp your feet about everything that doesn't jive. Sometimes you just have to relax and have fun.

When Xmas comes up I am given the opportunity to wear my favorite t-shirt with a bow across the front. From: God; To: Women