JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The same to all of you. The little lady is getting the turkey in the oven as I type this. Fresh cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes from raw taters, gravy, fresh steamed green beans. She's also baking a cherry pie from frozen tart cherries. MMM

I hate Thanksgiving and the BS story behind it (wow-surprise!! LOL), but somehow I got buffaloed into not one, but two separate TG gatherings/dinners started at 2. Bleech. I guess people really desired a smartass/crude/comic type to jazz up the party.

I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things, I won't say negative things.

Last edited by a moderator:
The story as told today is indeed total BS.. the colonists were at war with the indians and way back in the beginning they did not celebrate anything like the current Thanksgiving, and certainly not outside in November with indians who were murdering, raping and burning them out. Burt, it's just a nice American tradition of family, friends and giving thanks for all our Maker has given us, even in these days of evil (yeah, I know)

Cool Blitzkrieg, have a good one! I am actually very light-hearted and humorous about the whole thing. Life is too short to object and stomp your feet about everything that doesn't jive. Sometimes you just have to relax and have fun.

When Xmas comes up I am given the opportunity to wear my favorite t-shirt with a bow across the front. From: God; To: Women

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top