JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I first signed on this site less than a week ago. Being new to the skill I needed powders and primers to start with but I was looking for information. I got my powder and primers but I was overwhelmed with info. Gun owners love to talk guns and every owner has at least one, sometimes many, favorite recipes that (unlike Grama) loves to share. For that and all the tips shared I am truly grateful. What a great community. Dale - thanks for the powder.
I can honestly say that I know 10x more now about this skill than I did less than a week ago. Looking forward to meeting more of you. :s0067:
Larry.

This is definitely the best forum on the internet.

Many great interactions with different members.

I haven't felt the need to start down that rabbit hole of reloading, but if I do, I know that there are plenty willing to share knowledge.

I first signed on this site less than a week ago. Being new to the skill I needed powders and primers to start with but I was looking for information. I got my powder and primers but I was overwhelmed with info. Gun owners love to talk guns and every owner has at least one, sometimes many, favorite recipes that (unlike Grama) loves to share. For that and all the tips shared I am truly grateful. What a great community. Dale - thanks for the powder.
I can honestly say that I know 10x more now about this skill than I did less than a week ago. Looking forward to meeting more of you. :s0067:
Larry.

I'm glad we're still doing it. I joined on 9/11/11 and my experience, and feelings, were exactly the same as yours are. And I still feel that way toward the membership and owner/managers of this site. Just wait 'til you've been here awhile and had a chance to meet more of the members through sales/buys. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get to one or more of the clean-ups with member @Cogs organization, "Trash No Land", and meet a whole group of members at a clean-up. Where generally there's food, and a show and tell and target shoot that follows.

Ah Ha! Now I know why everything is such an emergency with you, @Mikej , you joined on 9/11. (But I love your First Responder spirit!).

Looking forward to meeting more of you.
Likewise, Larry. We do have a great time at the cleanups and we do a lot of good toward saving places to shoot and improving the shooting sports on public lands.

Bill

Last Edited:
This site is great lycaeum for many subjects besides guns.
When I need a place to view the eclipse this is where I asked, and got an answer that worked out perfectly.
You can ask just about any question, and somebody will either have an answer, or can direct you to a source.
The last forum I enjoyed this much was by Steppenwolf, but it closed years ago.

Larry.
That's why I'm here

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top