JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I joined this forum because I was having a problem shaking loose a gun that was bought & paid for from a vendor in your area. I got tons of support and boots-on-the-ground type help too. So I thought you should see the fruits of all our efforts.

Watching TV in the evening, I often peruse eBay for S&W ephemera. I happened across this Italian leather, S&W embossed presentation case and was the only bidder...

Pres-Case-Lthr.jpg

Just the thing to use for the firearm that came from the Pacific Northwest and its companion...

Model-22s-Cased.jpg

So thanks to all that offered a kind word or help.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I joined this forum because I was having a problem shaking loose a gun that was bought & paid for from a vendor in your area. I got tons of support and boots-on-the-ground type help too. So I thought you should see the fruits of all our efforts.

Watching TV in the evening, I often peruse eBay for S&W ephemera. I happened across this Italian leather, S&W embossed presentation case and was the only bidder...

View attachment 690525

Just the thing to use for the firearm that came from the Pacific Northwest and its companion...

View attachment 690526

So thanks to all that offered a kind word or help.

Adios,

Pizza Bob
Wow! Those are nice! Even the box is a find! :s0155:

Hey, you gotta send those back over this way. Now that they are on the other coast, we need them back here to assess again.

:D
Great pair btw:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews