JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
If the stuff is for sale, you need to put a price on it. If you do, I'd possibly be interested in the 30-30 and 7mm dies sets.

Now for sale or trade: I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to trade around. What I want is at the bottom. I'm also open to cash offers

Up for grabs:
257 Roberts: RCBS dies, some loose brass, ~200 projectiles, and about 40 loaded round that can be shot or pulled and reloaded ($65 for all)

7mm Mag: SOLD

.270: ~250 projectiles, 40 rds loaded, 40 brass (boxed and loose), and a free partial Lee die set (missing sizer/decaper), ($50 for everything)

38 sp: UPDATED: Now I have one older two-piece die set for $10 and a nice RCBS three-pice die set for $20, Remaining brass: polished and boxed $4/box (nickel plated)

308: Updated: LNIB RCBS die set, ~120 brass (80 boxed and ~40 loose) a handful are primed. ($40)

.338 Win Mag: RCBS die set like new condition: $25

.35 Remington: 35 rds of polished brass, 5 of which are unfired ($10)

.222 savage: RCBS dies, ~65 rds of lose brass ($40)

.22-250: RCBS dies, 50 rds loaded (can be shot or pulled and reloaded) 50 brass de-capped and ready to prime, 150 loose brass, 100 projectiles. ($75 for everything)

.244: 60 rds of brass in factory boxes ($5/box polished)

7mm Mauser: 3 factory boxes of brass (Remington) plus around ~80 lose cases. All polished.
($20 for everything)

250-3000 savage (250 HP) box of polished brass and about 10 rds unfired, plus some loose brass ($10 for everything)

.348: one box of brass that is missing a few rds ($4 polished)

.25-35: one box of brass plus a few unfired rds ($6 polished)

PLUS...I have lots of other random smaller quantities of brass, live rounds and what not.

I also have a very nice case trimmer, a simple case trimmer, and some other stuff I would trade around. I don't usually need them with as light as I load things.

What I want: large rifle primers, small pistol primers, a set of 30-06 dies, guns in these calibers (if you are a WA res), other guns, M-4 quad rail, black powder stuff, the other half of my .270 die sset (heaven knows it's out there somewhere!), or any other cool stuff you think I need to own (...which my wife probably doesn't think I need to own).

I'm interested in the 22-250 stuff.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top