JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ordered a new Glock Gen 5 G23 about a week and a half ago and needed extra mags, so went online and searched a few places. Most were out but some places had them but raised the price to $28 from the normal $22. Natchez had them for $24, so I ordered two, then found one locally in my LGS.

The package arrived today from Natchez with the mags not in OEM packaging, but rubber banded together and thrown in a larger box with a catalog and some air cushion things. They also put a sticker across both mags.

Inspected the mags and no apparent damage. Great.

IMG_20201124_132216425.jpg

Then I tied to remove the sticker Natchez put on them and it left a sticky film behind. It won't come off.

This is after scrubbing for 15 minutes in the kitchen sink with Dawn and a pot scrubber and a scotchbrite pad.

IMG_20201124_132853140.jpg

Guess I now have to go to town and buy some Goo-B-Gone and try to get that crap off.

Yes, it's a minor annoyance, but it's something I shouldn't have had to do with brand new OEM Glock mags and have never had to do for the dozens of other Glock mags I've ordered over the years.

I've never ordered from Natchez and don't think I ever will again. Just seems like a dumb thing to do for such a large supplier.

Denatured alcohol? WD40? Olive oil? Gasoline? Nail polish remover? Rubbing alcohol? Battery acid? 5# Sledge Hammer?

:s0140:

Yesterday I was expecting a package from Sportman's Guide with Eley subsonic ammo, targets, etc.

Got a package for a neighbor down the road instead - some electric fence rope. Took it over to them.

Got my package today. Now I am happy.

It's probably been twenty years since I've had pancakes. REAL, go all out breakfast, usually means ham & eggs/hash browns/toast. But pancakes/butter/syrup, link sausage/over medium eggs all there together sure sounds good.
f... I miss going out to a "normal" breakfast.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top