JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a bunch of great guys on this forum. I posted a classified add because I got a big vet bill and have had alot of responces and sold an upper. Just a thanks for such a great board.

Up date my dog is home over 100 stitches, vet said she will be fine with a little rehab and time. Heck she might even make bird season, Thank god for good people.
Sincerly Cycle

A graphic picture with no story behind it?
That's not proper internet etiquette. :s0114:

Since that picture Is all I have to go by, I'll just make an assumption and say that it's good to see your dog is home and healing, but you should really stop chasing her with the lawn mower.

I have metal panels for their enclosure and she got hung up one one, scared the hell out me! lucky I was home. She is my jumper and hates squirls and cats so ai think thats why she tried to jump the fence. Now I have to refigure my enclosure to make the panels higher so she cant jump them.Even injured she wants to hunt go figure?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top