JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds fun. Last time I went out that way I thought I found a great place. Lots of people had been shooting there before. We set up targets and great berm behind targets and great not only for pistols but enough distance for some rifle shooting too. We Cracked off a few shots and sheriff pulled up. He was really nice but told us that the area had been closed off due to having some Yahoo shoot up some logging equipment. The area wasn't posted, but luckily he could tell we were pretty responsible people.He told us about a spot he used further east and we tried to find it but the area we ended up at wasn't that great. We must have taken a wrong turn somewhere LOL. My wife was alive and stllnwell enough then so it was her and me and my youngest son and his wife. We all had several guns and the Sheriff was admiring them. He was really a very nice guy. Told me about some of the guns he had and liked to shoot.

I don't know when that happened.
But yes last year probably early September we where up the and the Sheriff came up and talked to us also .
But he did say if the trash got bad he would close the pit.
Sense you are in Arlington.
You might want to send @HighlandLofts .
A shout-out.
Or a P.M.
He goes to the pit alot.

Sorry we are planning a shooting say up there .
Is what was going to say.
I will contact you when I get every thing figured out.
Maybe we can get more people up this way .
Together.

Welcome aboard man, You'll like it here. There are some guys on this board that have forgotten more about firearms than many folks will ever know.

It is a good forum, Lots of information and good discussions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top