JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ran into your Community by chance, and, I am glad it happened. I was Googling for Gun Dealers in the Vancouver, WA area and saw the opportunity to share findings pros and cons in ref. to "gun dealers" and their handling of customers

So far, I've heard of and experienced a lot of negative and outright rude responses from dealers, both in Oregon and Vancouver! Could it be from smelling too much gunpowder?... or fondling pistols? I mean, do these people want to sell and build a business?... or what? If I am treated with disrespect or insulted, in any way... I, just turn around and walk away. No need to get into an argument... they lost a buying customer and many more by reference1

I hope that I can be a participating member of the NFC. I love my Witness 45!!! and, if you feel like fondling a handful... try a Witness or CZ-75, or Baby Desert Eagle!!

Thanks,

Dr. C. E. (Rick) DeLeon, BODHISATVA

Welcome.

There are a lot of negative reviews. It's just the person's experience. Maybe they felt ignored or the people working there weren't up to snuff. A lot of it is based on expectations and the service desired. A first time buyer typically wants and needs more help than someone familiar with firearms.

That said, I don't expect much from a big box store. I expect more from people working in a gun store. I expect someone running a gun store to be relatively knowledgeable.

I've found a few shops I like and visit periodically.

... welcome enlightened one (acknowledgement of your forum name) ... there are some better business gunshops around, some more local to your area members, will likely step up and offer some names.

welcome to NWF ! sorry bout some of your bad exp. in dealing with some of the dealers ! with the internet in "full bloom" with firearms pricing, the only thing a dealer has left is his "PR", and "SERVICE", now to blow that pretty much puts ones self on the edge !! i live in a small town w/ 3 coffee shops, you pick up a bad rep. here, and you mite as well pack up ! plenty of good info. and plenty of reviews on some of the shops here ! enjoy yourself !!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top