1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks for NWFA Day

Discussion in 'Archived - Threat Dynamics' started by Charger, May 30, 2011.

1. Charger

Charger Oregun City Area Member

I went their yesterday and brought my 12 year old daughter and 7 year old son.
    They had a blast and could not stop talking about it. Shannon loved shooting the bad guys on the 300 deg screen and Rory thought it was a cool playing duck hunt on a life size screen.
    Shannon is already asking if she can have her next birthday party their. So see you in Dec.
    And when the kids ask what I want for fathers day it will be to take some classes here.
    During the demo they show you a lot of points you would not think of on your own. If you have a CCW it is well worth the time.
    The new location is very nice and the people were great.
    Thanks Charger
    lowly monk and (deleted member) like this.
  2. krazed

krazed Yamhill Member

Went to open house yesterday as well. My wife suggested I take her there! This after the last years event that I had to beg her to go to! We had a great time.
    Their new facility is top notch. Ryan said that they will be adding guns sales to the business now that they have room for it.
    Also, was edged out by one of the last shooters of the day for "Top Shot". Still got a prize for 2nd place. I'm not that good of shot so thanks to you NWFA members that didn't come. Made me look good!
  3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I also want to thank Ryan and the rest of the Threat Dynamics team for another excellent event! Those who have not checked out their operation owe it to yourselves to do so, you won't be disappointed.