JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thanks for the humor! 500 rounds of federal 5.56 XM193 $430.00. I also passed on the large rifle Mag primers for $120 a brick. I was very happy to buy 4lbs of Clays for $50 though and it was about four miles from home.

Thanks for the humor! 500 rounds of federal 5.56 XM193 $430.00. I also passed on the large rifle Mag primers for $120 a brick. I was very happy to buy 4lbs of Clays for $50 though and it was about four miles from home.

$120 ouch.

I just bought 7K Large Rifle Magnum primers, $25 a brick.

I have not bothered to look but I keep hearing the auctions also have lots of stuff at prices that are "inflated" to put it mildly. I figure hell why not. When this great hoax was still going full tilt places like Ebay and even Amazon were doing the same thing with PPE. People bought a lot of respirators and such and were having a field day selling it for many times what they paid. Far as I know the auctions and Armslist do not charge to put the ad up?? So if they ask some price no one will pay they are out nothing? Suspect they do get offers from people willing to pay a LOT more than "normal price". So suspect a lot of this stuff is sold to some who even though they paid 3 times the going rate are happy and the seller who sold it for 3 times what they paid would have to be happy? Hell why not?

I have not bothered to look but I keep hearing the auctions also have lots of stuff at prices that are "inflated" to put it mildly. I figure hell why not. When this great hoax was still going full tilt places like Ebay and even Amazon were doing the same thing with PPE. People bought a lot of respirators and such and were having a field day selling it for many times what they paid. Far as I know the auctions and Armslist do not charge to put the ad up?? So if they ask some price no one will pay they are out nothing? Suspect they do get offers from people willing to pay a LOT more than "normal price". So suspect a lot of this stuff is sold to some who even though they paid 3 times the going rate are happy and the seller who sold it for 3 times what they paid would have to be happy? Hell why not?

Sounds an awful lot like the classifieds here:oops:

I just spent 2-3 screwing with an armslist scammer. They had posted locally, but when I texted with them they were suddenly living in another state. I had Google searched the pictures and text, found multiples of the same rifles all over the country, so knew when I emailed them it was a scam. Led them on with every ridiculous stall I could. Offered half the price of the rifle ask and they said yes. Got a picture of someone's ID, probably a fraud victim, their zelle email address which came back to some loser broad in Ohio. They wanted my ffl address, so I sent them the address for the local ATF. Then told them my ffl needed to talk to them. Sent them two numbers, first was the FBI internet fraud dept, next the ATF. Told them if the first one didn't work to try the 2nd one. I am amused to say the least.

That's nothing. This crazy ad has Winchester 9mm at $1/round!! If it reaches that point I might have to sell a couple thousand rounds myself.

Screenshot_20200924-154316_Chrome.jpg

That's nothing. This crazy ad has Winchester 9mm at $1/round!! If it reaches that point I might have to sell a couple thousand rounds myself.

View attachment 753975

Damn! Too bad you can't just mail ammo without the hassle. If we could and places like Ebay allowed it? Hell I would toss some up at a buck a round. Be fun.
The panic before this one co worker bought a high end (Sig) rifle in .223 and of course could find no ammo. I had some old Win WB I had found in the back of the safe that I did not know was there. Took it to work and let him have it for $5 a box since that was what I paid for it decades earlier. He looked like he was ready to offer me his first born he was so happy :s0140:

YEP!! I loved how Joe put that note at the bottom of the ads. Telling people the seller can ask anything they want and if you don't like it move on!:D:D:D
I agree with him a deal is between a buyer and seller and no one else's business. I would pay $100 for a brick of .22lr if it was that or not being able to shoot with my grandkids. Fortunately, I'm flush with .22 ammo It's tempting me to sell some but I won't.

I agree with him a deal is between a buyer and seller and no one else's business. I would pay $100 for a brick of .22lr if it was that or not being able to shoot with my grandkids. Fortunately, I'm flush with .22 ammo It's tempting me to sell some but I won't.

I see those gouging ads and I immediately put that member on ignore, that's how I move along (nothing to see here move along)....

I've definitely seen many folks asking high prices on Armslist lately. But not everyone on there is. I picked up 15k small pistol primers and 1k small rifle primers from a seller this morning for a very fair price.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top