JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now that the national media has latched on to the gun show that broke out at the gun buyback its time to thank the mayor. I suggest everyone from Washington state write to the mayor and thank him and ask when the next gun show is scheduled. <broken link removed>

SAMPLE LETTER
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for gun buy back program. Finding pre-qualified sellers of fire-arms for low dollars is hard to find at Washington arms collectors shows plus they charge membership and do background checks. I scored some sweet deals and with the economy in the tank and historical high unemployment every dollar counts.

Now that the national media has latched on to the gun show that broke out at the gun buyback its time to thank the mayor. I suggest everyone from Washington state write to the mayor and thank him and ask when the next gun show is scheduled. <broken link removed>

SAMPLE LETTER
I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank you for gun buy back program. Finding pre-qualified sellers of fire-arms for low dollars is hard to find at washington arms collectors shows plus they charge membership and do backround checks. I scored some sweet deals and with the economy in the tank and historical high unemployment every dollar counts.

Ooooohhh you are bad.

BAAAAAAAADDDD! :s0112: :s0114: :s0112:

And this would give another reason/talking point for them to try for legislation to make all private sales to go thru an FFL. Don't get me wrong I like the fact alot of guns were not destroyed and many people got great deals but dont rub their noses in it.

Except WA has a little note in the state constitution that would prevent that.

I am speaking nationally as Federal laws trump state law, similar to Wash legalizing weed but it can still be federally prosecuted. The fact it was getting national media attention is great but it could also backfire in the press as par for the course.

PS: I deleted your last comment due to rules violation.

I am speaking nationally as Federal laws trump state law, similar to Wash legalizing weed but it can still be federally prosecuted. The fact it was getting national media attention is great but it could also backfire in the press as par for the course.

PS: I deleted your last comment due to rules violation.

Federal law only trumps state law if the state allows it to.

And this would give another reason/talking point for them to try for legislation to make all private sales to go thru an FFL. Don't get me wrong I like the fact alot of guns were not destroyed and many people got great deals but dont rub their noses in it.

Gosh Deadeye, I understand exactly what you are saying, but some times after a period of tiptoeing through broken glass a fellow just needs to kick some of that broken glass out of his way! At least it was written with humor. I'll bet that our opponents will make up a dozen worse points this week and in some cases people will have a chance to point out that some beautiful and historically significant firearms were saved from destruction at the buy back / gun show!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top