JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It just occurred to me that I've never thought to thank all of those who put together this site, and also those who took the time to put together transfer forms, printable targets and all the other resources here.

I don't want to seem unappreciative, so, Thank You!!!

Cliff

Hear here!

Joey, your site has attracted a great and informative group of people. The things I appreciate about it are that it's large enough to have critical mass while being relatively local, and yet be small enough to have not come up on work's net-nanny's radar, so I can browse over lunch.

Thanks...

MrB

Yes, I think we are all very appreciative of NWFA. Although I've only been a member for a short time, this site is everything I have been looking for. I'm just mad I didn't find it sooner!

I have been looking for a local NW site for a long time too. Been a member of GunBroker and other sites for years and like reading the local gun news and chatting with folks that live in my part of the country.

Thanks for taking the time and spending the resources to form NorthwestFirearms.com I enjoy it immensely.

Word!

Thanks y'alls. My firearm knowledge has really grown in the short time I've been on here.

It just occurred to me that I've never thought to thank all of those who put together this site, and also those who took the time to put together transfer forms, printable targets and all the other resources here.

I don't want to seem unappreciative, so, Thank You!!!

Cliff
That is not exactly true. You actually did take the time to thank them in a round about way. That "Gold Supporter" label on your profile is proof of that. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top