JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A HUGE thank you to all who have served. I am proud to be an American and proud to live in a country with so many that are willing to sacrifice their time, families and even their lives in defense of her.
postcard-thankyouveterans.jpg

For all who are serving today, for all who have served before, and for all who gave their all and have never come home.

Cigar is a Ghukha Ghost for all who never came home. The beer is for all who served and continue to serve that we all can be free. A huge thank you.

DSC_0746_zpsrwqntfox.jpg DSC_0747_zpsvcxjkuy8.jpg

Your wife makes you sit out back over those cigars too, huh? ;):D

She likes the smell but neither of us like the residual indoors. Then there is that little problem with the lease that says no smoking indoors. :)

I have to keep it up. Won the JR Cigar Beat The Dealer and expecting six eighty bucks worth of cigars and the humidor is already full to the top. It's a tough life I live. VA says 100% total and permanent disabled so I have to something with all the time on my hands. :s0115:

Thanks but it wasn't a choice to serve it was an honor to be a second generation Army soldier. My son is the third generation in our family serving in the Coast Guard.
Thanks to all of you who had the intestinal fortitude to give some and a SALUTE to those that gave all.

:s0042:

Here's my vet hero. My grandpa. My hero.
WW2 Seabee
His dad died when he was 7. The doctor that delivered him, fixed up Butch Cassidy when he got shot up. Raised a rancher. Went to war. Came home. While walking the deck off the ship, he and many more tossed there bags over board. Cleansing. Moved to Boise, and decided to be a dairy farmer. Worked his aszz off, and lived a fun life. Made it big in life.
He's the top left gentlemen.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR