JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
thank you all for your kinds words!!!!! my wife and I appreciates your thought as well. thanks again!!

#1 Dan Wesson .44 with 6" full lug barrel. have two other barrels to go with this. (1) a 6" half lug and a 8" full lug. have the tools to go with it. also have original box. $875

#2 Colt Mustang Pocketlite from 1989 in .380. has a Colt ,marked, Lasermax laser. comes two(2) 6 round mags. have more mags available for purchase. $675

#3 Colt Targetsman from 1967 in .22lr. has the original leather holster that came with it. comes with two(2) Colt Factory mags. have more mags available to purchase.$575

#4 Smith&Wesson model 625-8 in .45ACP. comes with ten(10) moon clips that go with it. have more available to purchase. $750

#5 AMT Automag II in with a 6" barrel in .22mag. comes with a holster and two(2) mags. have more mags available for purchase. $500

Pics upon request. all are in excellent condition.
hate to sell, but have to generate funds for Cancer treatments for my Wife.
Prices are negotiable, please be reasonable.

Call or text 503-715-6048

Oregon residents will do FTF. Washington residents, will meet at a FFL of your choice.
will travel some. thanks.
Location is in Portland.

I'm interested in #4. Sent you a text message.

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.