JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to thank Philomath Gun shop for being yet another advertiser on NWFA. Wes was generous enough to donate 9 months work of advertising. So I hope that any one in the area looking for a great shop stops by and say thanks!

Also they are great to do business with, offering a large selection of new handguns and long guns, along with quite a few used guns, and plenty of ammo and gear. They also do consignments at a pretty reasonable rate. Not only is Wes (the owner) very knowledgeable, he does special orders (anything not in stock) for $20 over wholesale cost! (also all of the guns in stock are priced this way)

They wont be at the expo this weekend, apparently the owner of the collector west show is not a firearm supporter, so he doesn't want to put any more money in her pocket.

Apparently the woman that owns/runs the show is not a nice woman, and really has no care for having a gun show, she just does it for the money, not for the firearm support. You would have to ask Wes about the details, but I'm sure that Joey saw how she treated people.

Apparently the woman that owns/runs the show is not a nice woman, and really has no care for having a gun show, she just does it for the money, not for the firearm support. You would have to ask Wes about the details, but I'm sure that Joey saw how she treated people.

I know NONE of these persons and do not know if ANY of this is true, but chatting with other vendors at the July show gave a partial explanation of why that show was sparsely attended. Apparently, the married team that founded Collector's West Gunshows has separated, but they now still share the business and manage alternate shows, each doing every other show. The word was that HE is popular with vendors and does great shows, and SHE is not and does bad shows.

I repeat, I have no knowledge whether any of this is true. My brief phone chats with her were perfectly pleasant. I had a table at the July show, one of HERS, and found absolutely nothing to complain about at all, other than sparse attendance, and no newspaper ads. But it WAS a sunny weekend, and people do have other things to do than go to a gunshow!....................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top