JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As someone who is relatively new to shooting, particularly competitive shooting, I had a great time. I will definitely be back. I need to squirrel away for my own Garand. Thanks again to everyone who was involved, it was a great experience!

I just registered for the match on March 1st & 2nd! This will be my first match, and I'm not going to miss out again!

The guys (and couple gals) at the shoot last weekend were very nice, and very approachable. The volunteers and other shooters helped spot my shots for me. Just a very laid back, and fun atmosphere. I feel like my skills greatly improved. You have the advantage of owning a garand. Make sure you get it out and on paper before you go. You only get two sighters, and they are on the clock. Between my experience level and the rifle, I had major frustrations getting it correctly sighted. You will have a blast, and I might see you there!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top