JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for posting that fredball.

Please take a moment this coming weekend to remember those who served their country and did not return.
If you can , I would also ask that you think of those we fought against and have died as well.
I may not be able to respect their cause ... but in many cases they were soldiers and died doing their duty.

In any case to those who have died , may they receive the peace that eluded them in life .
Andy

Thank you for that fredball, it really means a lot to many of us. Even more is to remember the Forgotten Hero's from wars and conflicts past that never got the thanks or the respect of this country that these men truly deserve! To all the Vietnam and Korean vets, My heart felt thanks and prayers, Job well done!
I'm gonna fire a 21 gun Cannonade in your honor this weekend, and fly my flags at half staff to remember those that didn't get to come home!
TSGT Josef K. Schmidt
MSGT Phillip G. Robinson
MSGT Sergio M. Rojas
Rest easy My brothers, and God Bless!

To this nation's best, and bravest, RIP.
God bless you.

IMG_5694.JPG IMG_5695.JPG

It seems impossible to adequately express gratitude for those that have served, and died, defending our nation and freedom around the world. So many left, never to come home, and did so out of duty and service to a country they loved. I am the son of a Vietnam Naval veteran, the grandson of a WWII Naval veteran and the great-grandson of a WWI Army veteran. I was fortunate as they all came home. I consider it a great honor to descended from them all.

To those who serve, have served and those that paid the ultimate price, I raise my glass to you all.

On Monday my daughter will help me post the flag outside our home in honor of you all.

memorial-day-picture.jpg

5b8415bc7fb78f21fb0c9eb9b98f853d.jpg

And a special prayer to those with unseen scars and underlying open wounds.

Too many have found that their only chance at peace was saying goodbye to this world by their own hands.

To all the men and women that served and suffering PTSD. Please reach out. Get help. You had brothers to watch out for you in battle, many more are still here waiting to help you through your own battle.
Speak out, be heard, start healing.

God Bless you all, may you find peace in this life, and beyond. We all owe you a debt of gratitude.

OK now it's memorial day weekend now it Saturday evening and I'm drinking a beer and BBQ some meat but I would like to say THANKS TO ALL ARE VETS ON HERE AND ESPECIALLY TO THE ONES WHO ARE NOT HERE BUT AND LET THE ONES THAT ARE STILL HERE YOUR FRIENDS ARE NOT FORGOTTEN

Sorry no videos or links. ( not that computer savvy )
Some of my favorite songs for Memorial Day:
Sgt. MacKenzie
Find the cost of Freedom
by Crosby , Stills & Nash
I was only 19 by Redgum
The last 100 Yards by Brent Lindley
Paratrooper Song - Green on
Blood on the Risers
Troopers lament

The Ballad of the Green Berets
Both by SSGT. Barry Sadler
Andy

I've heard it said and seen it stated quite a bit today. However, you could make the argument that it's never said enough.

So, thank you to all of you vets, past, passed and present. Your country and country men owe you an incredible debt.

As someone who served a hitch I'm thankful and grateful I didn't end up in a hot zone. I'm reminded how grateful I am every time my dad comes to visit. He served in Operation Dewy Canyon in 1969 and in a lot of ways he never came back. He has nightmares every night, the kind that make him cry out and wake up scared and drenched in sweat. Semper Fi dad. He's 68. That's a long time to live with a tortured soul.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top