JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2 years, 2 days ago, I was just a young man googling through the internet looking for prices/value for my engraved colt .380, I found this website, registered and placed my first classified ad and first ever deal in the FTF realm of firearm transactions. Now today, I'm inspired to get my ffl and order other class 3 items. Thank you so much nwfa for broadening my knowledge and giving me the chance to meet like-minded individuals! May this website prosper and continue on in all the great stuff it has to offer.

Let's not get all sappy in here.

I must say though this site rocks for many reasons

2 years, 2 days ago, I was just a young man googling through the internet looking for prices/value for my engraved colt .380, I found this website, registered and placed my first classified ad and first ever deal in the FTF realm of firearm transactions. Now today, I'm inspired to get my ffl and order other class 3 items. Thank you so much nwfa for broadening my knowledge and giving me the chance to meet like-minded individuals! May this website prosper and continue on in all the great stuff it has to offer.

You're going to be grinning from ear to ear. BTW nice to meet you last week!

I too stumbled on this site and have been so impressed with NWFA.
The ease of navigation and layout are excellent, but most of all I appreciate the wisdom of the moderators for quelling fires and making this a site useful for all of us. These are arduous times for many, myself included. I have gained a lot of insights, been challenged on some views, and reaffirmed in others by the varied discussions we have. That is good.
Thanks guys.... Yeah Trism that includes you.
A1:s0155:

Last Edited:
I really appreciate this guys. This is exactly what makes all the hard work worth it for myself and the moderators ;)

It was not our intent to corrupt you but hey it happens! :D

I guess I have to chime in here too ~
Because of what I've learned on this forum and the contacts I've made, now I have my first Class 3 item, made my first private gun buy in twenty years, and I've met some skilled and trustworthy guys too.
Thanks, moderators!

Good story. Would read again.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads