JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good afternoon everyone! Thank you for having this forum available for people like me to join, learn, and network. I am sure it will be a great overall experience.

My name is Richard. I live in a small coastal town called Reedsport and I am employed full-time with the US Coast Guard as a Boatswains Mate. I of course enjoy shooting, firearms, and reloading...so much so that I opened up a part-time side business and have my FFL; so if there is anyone in my area you are more than welcome to stop on in and say hello!

I hope to be beneficial for the forum and learn from many of you on here. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

~Richard
Stars & Stripes Gun Shop

Welcome BM blackshoe.

Photos&Scans 384.jpg
Me and my relatives

Photos&Scans 690.jpg
Me.

I have a USCG CPO Yeoman (retired) that I visited in North Bend a bunch. Sure enjoyed a lot of Dungeness crab!!

Good afternoon everyone! Thank you for having this forum available for people like me to join, learn, and network. I am sure it will be a great overall experience.

My name is Richard. I live in a small coastal town called Reedsport and I am employed full-time with the US Coast Guard as a Boatswains Mate. I of course enjoy shooting, firearms, and reloading...so much so that I opened up a part-time side business and have my FFL; so if there is anyone in my area you are more than welcome to stop on in and say hello!

I hope to be beneficial for the forum and learn from many of you on here. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

~Richard
Stars & Stripes Gun Shop

Excellent! The Wife and I spend some time in WestLake and always get to Reedsport and Winchester bay. We'll be sure to drop in and look around when we're down that way.

Welcome! I am afraid that the closest I can claim to CG service is having designed the lighting and electrical for the new fuel farm for the Coasties at Dungeness Pt. in Washington. Glad you guys are there to do the wild bubblegum stuff that you do.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top