JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am really grateful for all of you allowing me to participate. I hope I can be worthy, even though I am bound to make lots of mistakes and faux pas (foe paws).
My real name is Harry, you will understand with all the current cancel culture why I wish not to post my full name.
I am 66 years old (I feel older some days more than others) and have been an avid hunter and shooter since I was 12 years old. I started with snares and box traps and now I have one good hunting rifle that pretty much covers all the territory for my skills. My vision isn't what it was when I was twenty and I'm no longer able to hike and climb the canyons and cliffs of the Rogue Valley or the Coast Range near Tillamook.
I am a life member of the NRA
a Life Member of AF&AM Lodge #66 and involved with the York Rite as well
An Extra class Amateur Radio operator
A shooter and reloader.
I started learning to play the guitar about three or four years ago, these days I am working on learning how to finger pick a guitar.
I hope this serves as a little introduction of who I am.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

4E739B4C-2071-405D-B377-0A8F1F091B7E.gif

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top