JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I don't like what our government requires of us, but we do what we have to do.:s0155:

I very recently bought a gun, here, that required an interstate transfer, and I asked coctailer for a little help. He jumped right in, and gave the seller and me, the hand that we needed, and soon I'll have my shiny new gun!

Thank you!

WAYNO.

:s0155:

So what did you get?

Well, I just happened to find a really nice 629, to replace the one I sold, and still miss. Irony? I paid more for this one than I sold my last one for.:s0112:

More irony, provided by our Uncle Sam...I'm in Oregon City. I look at a gun being offered in Vancouver. I pay the money, knowing I can't even take it home. Then, it's gotta be shipped from Vancouver, to Estacada, to my FFL guy. We're all Americans, and we're supposed to have the right to own arms. But, I cannot legally take possession from a person that lives just 40 miles away, but I can do a face-to-face sale from another guy, 300 miles away, on the other side of Oregon. America! Ya gotta love what they've done to it. More preaching to the choir.

But, I'm still pleased that I had someone to help me out, making this is painless as possible.:s0155:

WAYNO.

Well, I just happened to find a really nice 629, to replace the one I sold, and still miss. Irony? I paid more for this one than I sold my last one for.:s0112:

More irony, provided by our Uncle Sam...I'm in Oregon City. I look at a gun being offered in Vancouver. I pay the money, knowing I can't even take it home. Then, it's gotta be shipped from Vancouver, to Estacada, to my FFL guy. We're all Americans, and we're supposed to have the right to own arms. But, I cannot legally take possession from a person that lives just 40 miles away, but I can do a face-to-face sale from another guy, 300 miles away, on the other side of Oregon. America! Ya gotta love what they've done to it. More preaching to the choir.

But, I'm still pleased that I had someone to help me out, making a silk purse out of a proverbial hogs ear.:s0155:

WAYNO.

Nice!

You'll have to post a pic or two when you get your new toy home!

Well, here it is! And I've gotta thank my FFL, gun runner, from this forum, for receiving this gun for me, on the Oregon side of the river!

GEDC0391.jpg

WAYNO.

GEDC0391.jpg

Well, I don't like what our government requires of us, but we do what we have to do.:s0155:

I very recently bought a gun, here, that required an interstate transfer, and I asked coctailer for a little help. He jumped right in, and gave the seller and me, the hand that we needed, and soon I'll have my shiny new gun!

Thank you!

WAYNO.

Wait I thought that coctailer was a she?
How can that be if a 'he' jumped right in there?

:s0155: Coctailer is a good guy to deal with. He's helped me with transfers from WA to OR as well. Helped me get my hands on a Serbu Shorty too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top