JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Notice they just had to toss this gem in
The shooting is Tulsa's 13th homicide of 2020.
Well sorry media but no. If this is as reported it was some good guy removing some scum from the population. I doubt this will get much play of course.

You are absolutely right. That is NOT Tulsa's "13th homicide" of 2020.
That is a clear example of a DGU, right there.
Damned MSM, always with the agenda... :rolleyes:

Well Tulsa is a 'Soft Sanctuary' city, not as hardcore, but still a lefty paradise for Oklahoma, I lived and worked there for two years.

Yeah, just noticed: UPDATE: This article has been updated to reflect the fact that the incident occurred in Tulsa, Oklahoma, not Tulsa, Florida.

Well Tulsa is a 'Soft Sanctuary' city, not as hardcore, but still a lefty paradise for Oklahoma, I lived and worked there for two years.

Interesting take. I lived there for 30 years. This shooting occurred in an extremely rough suburb north of Tulsa well known for gang and drug violence. It's a constitutional carry state and a very conservative mindset in general. There is political diversity, but calling it a lefty paradise is....I guess it depends on what you're comparing it to.

My son worked with the jail as a ICE Officer for a six month stint, the guy after him was denied service there after three months and they did not want to give ICE any information. sounds lefty to me.

I worked for Hillcrest Hospital for two years flying their helicopter. I lived in OKC for two years and Lawton for thirteen.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top