JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
Hey,

I am having text formatting issues.

Things like when I hit return and start a new line it will often not capitalize the first word. Or it will delete the first letter if I go back to fix it but also delete up another line like I'm double tapping delete.

it also will mash words together like it is missing 2-4 characters when I am typing.

Apple IPhone 8
IOS 13.1.3

been doing this for a few weeks plus - I assumed it might work itself out but hasn't yet.

only happens on this website - never happens anywhere else.

I'm having the same issue actually, and it's because of an issue with the core software. The devs know about it and I'm hoping they fix it in the next release.

Yeah same here Android for me, also have problems posting links and images and such... The media drop down to the left works great but for some reason I can't get the little icons to the right to work for media.

That would be nice.

It only happens for me on iOS which is 95% of NWFA browsing.

c4b22edff41a8861f6719739d32d98bff2938fc4b8d38d790d.jpg

Ok this is weird, the thing I tried to paste in last time now shows up as the URL but the thing I tried to post this times does not.

It's like it just takes logging out and logging back in for the URL to show up.

As far as text goes my issues have cleared up, using Android. (So far)

Happy New Year @Joe Link

Unfortunately I think this either has gotten worse or my iPhone just no longer likes NWFA.

The return button while typing does some very funky things on here lately.

Trying to add words or edit posts just goes haywire if you hit return at times. Highlighting weird parts of words and or deleting whole rows of words.

Auto correct is essentially useless and if you delete part of a word and try to retype it something weird occurs and it just glitches trying to figure out what you are typing.

IOS issues are occurring on both iPhone and iPad. I do not use a computer to access this site.

Thanks!

Hope all is well!

Happy New Year @Joe Link

Unfortunately I think this either has gotten worse or my iPhone just no longer likes NWFA.

The return button while typing does some very funky things on here lately.

Trying to add words or edit posts just goes haywire if you hit return at times. Highlighting weird parts of words and or deleting whole rows of words.

Auto correct is essentially useless and if you delete part of a word and try to retype it something weird occurs and it just glitches trying to figure out what you are typing.

IOS issues are occurring on both iPhone and iPad. I do not use a computer to access this site.

Thanks!

Hope all is well!

Thank you, I'm continuing to investigate this and these details help!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top