JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Folks!

Thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm a somewhat recent transplant to Oregon form Texas. It all started with a M91/30 in 2010, and it's been a downward spiral since then. I enjoy collecting milsurps, reloading, building AKs, self defense related topics, and I'm getting into LR thanks to the public lands up here. I've really been enjoying how much of a resource this place has been so far!

My daughter is flying home from Texas tonight after living there for five years with her husband. Born and raised in Oregon and she can't wait to get back home.

Last Edited:
Spent the better part of my youth growing up in East Texas (Lufkin). It's been over 3 decades since I left to come back to Oregon and have yet to return for a visit. One of these days I have to get down there and check out the old stomping grounds.

We're looking for a house in the NW Houston suburbs now, target move date of Sept 1.

Best of luck! It's gonna be hot and sticky! The good news is: no FFL for private party transfers. If you're buying from an FFL and have a TX LTC you fill out the 4473, hand over yer money and walk outta there with your purchase.

Welcome!

Not sure about Oregon, but in Washington the good news is there isn't a provision in the law like Texas where businesses can legally tell you not to carry in that facility. Also, carry permits are easier to get here. Everybody thinks Texas is land of the firearm but the gun laws there are actually stiffer than most people realize.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top