JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the idea of publishing cops names and addresses, except I would extend that to every government employee. Tyranny thrives on secrecy for the rulers and their minions, and on lack of privacy for the peons.

If cops don't like working in the light of day, they can always quit.

I bet you like fishing with this trolling your doing. :s0097:

"I like the idea of publishing your name and address."

Already been done. I've been in the phone book for decades. My name is a very uncommon one, too.

I do like working in the light of day. I think everybody should. It discourages evil, thuggery and sliminess.

When cops start getting prosecuted for doing things that none of the rest of us could get away with, I'll have a little more sympathy for them.

"I like the idea of publishing your name and address."

Already been done. I've been in the phone book for decades. My name is a very uncommon one, too.

I do like working in the light of day. I think everybody should. It discourages evil, thuggery and sliminess.

When cops start getting prosecuted for doing things that none of the rest of us could get away with, I'll have a little more sympathy for them.

where exactly does it say gun owner ????

It seems after death threats and the posting of staff info online, they have reconsidered.

Zarriello clarified Sunday that the Observer has no plans to follow through with the threat and that her intent was to "make an officer think twice before shooting so fast and killing an unarmed person."

According to her statement, that to me qualifies as Obstruction of justice. She is basically trying to impede officer's enforcement of the law through threat of violence by releasing their personal information.

<broken link removed>
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/8/san-antonio-observer-walks-back-threat-to-publish-/
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...id-backs-plan-publish-names-article-1.2523999

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top