JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gee, I wonder if convincing generation after generation that there is nothing after this life, this is it, may have an affect on the behavior of people who feel "they have nothing to lose."
There is heaven or there is hell. At least that's what I believe. You can gain it all or loose it all after death. It's a choice. This life is short. The next is eternal.

Firefighters ran into 9/11 knowing they most likely coming home. Those cops new the job when they took it. If you to scared to go in don't stopped armed parents. They caused a lot more deaths from bleed outs and asking kids who need help. Then gun men picked those kids off. An in trained low IQ first time gun owner had you for 90+ mins stop. Those cops need charges just like the parkland coward.

I don't know if older workers stopped "going postal" with 9mm handguns since the early 90s or they just stopped reporting on it. There was a big political push to stop certain type of bullets. TV episodes and movies were dedicated to stop hollow points and Black Talon police killing ammo (suck it civilians).

Turn to school shootings and for a generation the things government keep pushing aren't effective. Regardless in a lot of cases, there were warnings leading up to it.

Now, under we didn't know that can happen, the US government started dropping Trillion dollars paydays. So in fact we could have fortified every school in America just for giggles or work projects. The priority of children's safety doesn't exist or is so low, police will arrest parents trying to save their children.

Last Edited:
I think that currently police don't act until conditions are so perfect that:

1) no officers will get hurt
2) there is little or no chance of being sued or public outcry

In Portland it happens all the time for most anything, including something simple like street racing. Cops stand there 1-2 blocks away and watch. Then in news conference afterwards they say we can't put officers at risk. They even stand around and watch while protesters light their precinct on fire, or Antifa coward-scums attack innocent civilians.

They usually watch for so long (or wait for perfect conditions before acting) that the event is over before they have to do anything (sometimes this takes several hours).

If the bar is that high before taking action (ie must have perfect conditions where there is no risk to officers for health or being sued), then what good are they? A police force that is paralyzed by fear is pretty much useless. We need to have police that can act and do their job. We also need the public to support them so they can do it (unfortunately I don't see that happening anytime soon and this is the core reason for the current "watch and wait/don't get out of the car" police culture imo).

Last Edited:
A true hero does not need a uniform. One of Bortac agents who responded. This guy geared up and took care of business while the Uvaldi cowards stood around.

s5db6I6.jpg

Last Edited:
I also understand that you don't know what you will truly do until you are faced with a scenario. But you can train to be as prepared as you possibly can be for the issue if it arises.
This ^^^
So the training overrides the fear.
Seems like I read that Israeli school guards train monthly, scenario drills, weapons checks, etc.
It's time for a big change in how schools in the USA are protected.

There has to be a LOT more in the background that is not being discussed.
But we must kowtow to our politically correct overlords.

Father not around. No discussion of who/where/why.
Mother a junkie.

But the kid had $2000 to spend a good quality rifle and a supply of ammo.

Grandparents trying to fill in for the two POS that created/abandoned the kid.

The whole situation taking place just a few miles from where the current administration is actively aiding and abetting the Mexican cartels importation of drugs and people illegally trafficked into this country.

The assigned school safety officer was "off campus" when the shooting occurred.
School staff left doors wegged open.

Cops screwed up, cost lives and are rightly targets of condemnation.

There is very little honestly in the white noise being generated by the politicians and media.
There is so much going on here that must not be talked about.

Last Edited:
There has to be a LOT more in the background that is not being discussed.
But we must kowtow to our politically correct overlords.

Father not around. No discussion of who/where/why.
Mother a junkie.

But the kid had $2000 to spend a good quality rifle and a supply of ammo.

Grandparents trying to fill in for the two POS that created/abandoned the kid.

The whole situation taking place just a few miles from where the current administration is actively aiding and abetting the Mexican cartels importation of drugs and people illegally trafficked into this country.

The assigned school safety officer was "off campus" when the shooting occurred.
School staff left doors wegged open.

Cops screwed up, cost lives and are rightly targets of condemnation.

There is very little honestly in the white noise being generated by the politicians and media.
There is so much going on here that must not be talked about.
The kid had a job and no expenses, minimum wage - 0 adds up, I had a $1200 stereo in my $1000 car in high school and that was a while ago.

The kid had a job and no expenses, minimum wage - 0 adds up, I had a $1200 stereo in my $1000 car in high school and that was a while ago.
I got a chuckle out of this. I was an auditor at a company where we had a young guy working for us that drove a beater 2wd pickup with a $5,000 stereo system. When I looked into him a little bit - he was stealing from us!

He is one of three Bortac agents that took the shooter down, he was the agent that took a grazing shot to the head.

For whatever reason, the hero names have not been released.
The BORTAC agent went into the school to save his own family.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top