JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More likley the type of person not allowed to own a gun but does anyway. And who would not face any sentencing enhancements and be ROR in a place like Los Angeles Multnomah, King, Deschutes, San Francisco, Hennepin, Ramsey, Wayne counties because worthless woke SJW DAs refuse to do their bubblegumming jobs.
She was not charged as a prohibited person. And nothing was ever mentioned about that being the case, soooooooo.....

Last I heard she had been charged with some kind of reckless discharge crime, but the stature allows for either misdemeanor or felony. I'd say, since she grazed the dog, maybe shot towards the owner, and hit her kid in the abdomen, it should be a felony. Then no mo gun possession for her!!!

PS, this was where, Houston? Don't know about the DA. But Austin DA would let her go, being as she is "special".

She was not charged as a prohibited person. And nothing was ever mentioned about that being the case, soooooooo.....

Last I heard she had been charged with some kind of reckless discharge crime, but the stature allows for either misdemeanor or felony. I'd say, since she grazed the dog, maybe shot towards the owner, and hit her kid in the abdomen, it should be a felony. Then no mo gun possession for her!!!

PS, this was where, Houston? Don't know about the DA. But Austin DA would let her go, being as she is "special".
In today's woke justice system... Just because she was not charged as a prohibited person doesn't mean she's not one. Certainly doesn't mean she is, either. And if she wasn't before, she should be now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top