JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1622735364447.jpeg

A lot of information missing here.:rolleyes:

People on bicycles.
Was the dog chasing them, or just running after them?
Had the people been chased by this dog before?

Read the article. The puppy's owner opened the door because he thought his brother arrived and the puppy ran out into the street. The suspect opened fire with a small caliber handgun almost immediately.

Expect this lopsided reporting daily for the rest of the year.

They are trying to run the table on guns and all press will be negative.

Anecdotally, those of us that know realize that there are non-firing DGU's every day, but people do not line up to report themselves for drawing on a perp.

I might tell y'all, here on this board, if I scared off a tweaker by display only, but I sure as hell ain't driving down to the precinct to get graded on my performance, if you know what I mean.

Expect this lopsided reporting daily for the rest of the year.

They are trying to run the table on guns and all press will be negative.

Anecdotally, those of us that know realize that there are non-firing DGU's every day, but people do not line up to report themselves for drawing on a perp.

I might tell y'all, here on this board, if I scared off a tweaker by display only, but I sure as hell ain't driving down to the precinct to get graded on my performance, if you know what I mean.

I found the linked story to be pretty tame and neutral. Sometimes it really is just an idiot with a gun.

Let me clarify:
A 6 month old Boxer can be a pretty intimidating, "PUPPY",
especially if it is barking and running at you.

That woman should have never been carrying a firearm.

Boxers are sweethearts, and the 6 month old puppy was likely just being a puppy and wanting to play. No mention anywhere of it being aggressive or anything.

Again, looks like an idiot with a gun to me.

My Daughter and her Husband have two Rescue Pitbull Mastiff mix with the male weighing over 100 pounds and the female a close second. The male still thinks he's a puppy and wants to be a lap dog, but he can hurt you by stepping on you. And those tails.... :eek:

Mother deserves to be charged,
If a man did this he's be charged.
She was...

After HPD consulted with prosecutors in the Harris County District Attorney's Office, Vargas was charged with one count of deadly conduct—discharge of a firearm in the 185 State District Court. HPD specifically pointed out that Vargas "had fired across a public roadway and in the direction of two occupied houses."

My Daughter and her Husband have two Rescue Pitbull Mastiff mix with the male weighing over 100 pounds and the female a close second. The male still thinks he's a puppy and wants to be a lap dog, but he can hurt you by stepping on you. And those tails.... :eek:

Man's and Woman's best friend. :)

Mom you mean, right?
I was actually referring to any person, regardless of gender, that spastically discharges a weapon in a fit of panic. I was thinking of the deputy that shot a guy that she intended to Taze not long ago.

I know there are a couple of vids where the imbecile was male, but those ones I recall (not that I remember enough to find them anyway) had guys screaming and squealing. Just can't think of how to find them.

Bing search it "woman accidently shoots her own young child" . We have 350 million people and 400 million guns in America and accidents like this are very rare yet media will turn accidents against all gun owners. You can't trust media.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top