JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/87R/billtext/pdf/HB00112I.pdf

https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/87R/billtext/pdf/HB00919I.pdf

Seems in addition to a whole bunch of gun control bills filed, these two bills seek to make Texas in effect, a 2A sanctuary State by prohibiting State funding; State officials, County officials, City officials, any other non-Fed agency from enforcing or attempting to enforce any new Federal Gun control laws after Jan 21, 2021... if they pass.

The basis of the bills basically says the meanings of 2A is the same now as it was back in 1845, and that the meanings of 9th and 10th Amendments remains the same now as it did back in 1845, in that the powers not specifically delegated to Fed govt, is reserved to the People and the States.
If these two bills manage to pass, and the gun control bills fails, then there will be a lawsuit filed by the likes of Bloomberg's action groups and certain Party members on the assumption that the Federal Supremacy Clause might in effect nullify the whole "States and Peoples powers reserved" :rolleyes:

What did you search for? I had no problem finding them with Google.
"Texas Gun rights bills 2021"; "Texas HB001121"(Google think its a device designation :rolleyes: ) might just be particular servers/providers? Bing didn't know anything. On Android device though.

Texas is getting closer to being somewhere we can go, although the deaf school there is in Austin :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Educationally, from my online searches, it seems CSD-Fremont (CA), MSSD-Model Secondary School f/t Deaf (D.C.), ISD (In) , and Texas' deaf schools consistently are in the top 10 of deaf schools..... but only Texas and Indiana seems to have the combination of good education and relatively good firearms freedoms... whereas deaf schools in most of the free states tend to rank much lower education wise :(

"Texas Gun rights bills 2021"; "Texas HB001121"(Google think its a device designation :rolleyes: ) might just be particular servers/providers? Bing didn't know anything. On Android device though.

That's odd because I used almost the same terms. The first result for "Texas gun bills 2021" is a local (to TX) newspaper discussing them and linking to them. A few other similar news sources follow. "Texas H.B. 112" takes me right to the source text on Texas.gov.

I know search engines will tailor search results to each individual based what they think you're most likely to click on, but those algorithms shouldn't exclude gun bills if you're generally into guns. That would be killing their own ad dollars.

I have the same results with Bing, both on Android and a Windows PC. Nothing seems hidden to me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top