JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You no why it is no good there, because Oregon is a POS that recognizes zero state permits so other states say "Screw you then we won't accept yours".
Well, you're probably right, but several states still do recognize our OR CHL. I think Nevada -- who recently doinked us -- stated something to the effect that they didn't feel our training requirements were adequate. Though NV still recognizes AZ and I can tell you, having been through both, they are virtually identical. Though when I did my AZ, there was a shooting proficiency requirement which I think has recently been dropped.

Well, you're probably right, but several states still do recognize our OR CHL. I think Nevada -- who recently doinked us -- stated something to the effect that they didn't feel our training requirements were adequate. Though NV still recognizes AZ and I can tell you, having been through both, they are virtually identical. Though when I did my AZ, there was a shooting proficiency requirement which I think has recently been dropped.
I've had two ccw's from AZ, as you mentioned the older test did require shooting at & hitting a target placed 5 yards away, while the new ccw requires no shooting at all

BTW I saw people who didn't even own/ever shoot a handgun before hit the target & pass using the instructor's S&W 38 special on the older test

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top