JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm calling BS on this.

1. It's an election year in the Texas governor's race, and this has all the marks of a publicity plant.

2. There is zero chance that a lone coyote is going to menace a guy who is jogging with a dog and a security detail. 'Yotes are opportunists.

3. I strongly doubt that a governor goes jogging with an fully armed security detail, carrying a Ruger .380. Maybe he does. God knows why.

I'll bet it never happened at all. Or if it did, I'll bet Governor Rick decided to pick off a coyote at distance just for fun. Maybe he hit the 'yote, maybe he didn't. Maybe he killed a 'yote, maybe he just wounded it for fun so it would die a slow painful death.

But I'll tell you this: I wouldn't believe a Texas politician that it happened just the way he said.

Funny that people here looking for ways that guns can be "useful" would immediately assume this is all true.

I'm calling BS on this.

1. It's an election year in the Texas governor's race, and this has all the marks of a publicity plant.

2. There is zero chance that a lone coyote is going to menace a guy who is jogging with a dog and a security detail. 'Yotes are opportunists.

3. I strongly doubt that a governor goes jogging with an fully armed security detail, carrying a Ruger .380. Maybe he does. God knows why.

I'll bet it never happened at all. Or if it did, I'll bet Governor Rick decided to pick off a coyote at distance just for fun. Maybe he hit the 'yote, maybe he didn't. Maybe he killed a 'yote, maybe he just wounded it for fun so it would die a slow painful death.

But I'll tell you this: I wouldn't believe a Texas politician that it happened just the way he said.

Funny that people here looking for ways that guns can be "useful" would immediately assume this is all true.

That's funny, I thought that the article said he went jogging WITHOUT his security detail?

Yup, it sure did...
On this particular morning, Perry said, he was jogging without his security detail shortly after sunrise.

Ooops. My bad. You are correct. I misread the story about the security detail.

So there were no witnesses at all. Just Rick Perry telling his tale, all about his "clean kill" with a single shot from his .380. No carcass, just "mulch". And the local Texas news reporting it. How would they know? Hmm. You think politician Rick Perry might have called them?

That makes it even worse. I don't believe a word of this.

Ooops. My bad. You are correct. I misread the story about the security detail.

So there were no witnesses at all. Just Rick Perry telling his tale, all about his "clean kill" with a single shot from his .380. No carcass, just "mulch". And the local Texas news reporting it. How would they know? Hmm. You think politician Rick Perry might have called them?

That makes it even worse. I don't believe a word of this.
i think you hit the nail on the head my friend.

No carcass, just "mulch". And the local Texas news reporting it. How would they know? Hmm.
I don't believe a word of this.
Of course there's no carcass. The illegal immigrants ate it. Yummmm doggy tacos!:s0112::s0114::s0112:
Of course you wouldn't believe it. Anyone from Texas inspires BDS in those that lean left!
:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads